Thursday, June 2, 2011

spaghetti water

On Tuesday I decided to top my smoothie with Chia seeds. Even though it has been a couple days, I am still undecided about this. 


For lunch I had a salad, which totally didn't do it for me. Isn't that the worst? You pack a wonderful lunch but then when lunchtime the next day rolls around you just aren't jonesing for it. I hate that feeling. 


Dinner was whole wheat pasta with sauteed veggies, red sauce and frozen meatballs. 


And apparently spaghetti water. What is the deal with this? One time when I was at a cooking class, the chef said that the water is from the noodles. But I didn't believe him then and I don't now. Why? Because this gross water only happens when I use certain brands of store-bought sauce. It never happens when I use Paul Newman Sockarooni sauce or when I make sauce from scratch. I used lots of papertowels to sop up the weirdness before digging in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...