Sunday, May 29, 2011

weekly weight-in

This week's weight-in was much better than last, since I lost 1lb. I thought I lost more, but slow and steady wins the race. This week's topic was Best Supporting Network and we talked about who in our lives can we count on. I definitely think my mom is #1 in this topic. Since she is doing WW too, it is very easy to get her assistance. A good quote I took home from the meeting: "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." I will definitely try to express gratitude more in my life because that quote really inspired me. 


The weekly bulletin was about the digital Weight Watchers community. One of my goals for this week is to explore this resource more. I use the meal tracker daily but that is about all. I have never really used the discussion board or challenges or anything like that. I need to kick it up and notch and get my money's worth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...