Sunday, May 29, 2011

sunday set-up

I love reading other people's blogs. I love being inspired by other people's great ideas! One of which was introduced to me by Run, Eat, Repeat. I love her blog! One of her posts was about Sunday Set-Up, an idea she got from Kathy Kaehler. She has a step workout from way back in the day that I need to investigate since Kim Kardashian's Butt Blasting Cardio Step is too complicated for me. I am a beginning stepper and don't know any of the moves!

Anyway I think the idea of a Sunday Set Up is excellant. Make a plan for exercise, eating and general goals for the next week and review the previous week's goals. Since I am wanting to read Poison Study more than make this plan, I'll do it tomorrow since it's a holiday and I have the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...