Wednesday, May 4, 2011

reads

Last night I finished The Billionaire Next Door by Jessica Bird, aka J R Ward. She is one of my most favorite authors and I was very excited to discover she has written multiple harlequin novels. The only problem now is figuring out which of her books to read next! 



I was very excited that the day before yesterday the third Hunger Games book was finally available for audiobook download! I was also very proud of myself that I impatiently waited for it to become available  instead of just purchasing it. Oh my goodness the books are sooo good. I don't even know how to describe them. The world Suzanne Collins created is on the one hand unbelievably foreign and uncomprehensible and yet realistic and truthful at the same time. The story is quite haunting and will stick with you for a while. 



On my evening run, I finished a second audiobook today, Water for Elephants. This book was not quite what I expected. The movie trailers make it seem like a love story. And it is, but not the way it's portrayed. I loved how it switched between old and young Jacob, though at first I thought old Jake's voice was very annoying...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...