Monday, May 16, 2011

first solo training run

I feel like this week is off to a much better start then last week. Yesterday I went to my second weight watchers meeting and I have lost a pound since tuesday! Every pound counts! It made me feel like my effort were working. I packed a much healthier lunch and enjoyed a smoothie for breakfast and a veggie/hummus wrap for lunch with a cheese stick. I've packed it for my lunch tomorrow as well and hopefully will remember to take a picture. It's a great lunch and definitely fills me up and doesn't use a ton of points. Perfect balance! I enjoyed a WW pretzel bar for dessert. I wanted to cruse the air bridge for a walk, but was running short on time. I went for a 20 min walk around 2pm and it was just what I needed. I love walking. Esp. in an inside and controlled environment. My afternoon snack was cottage cheese, blueberries and some walnuts. The blueberries were so amazing. Perfectly ripe. Love. 



After I got home from work I decided to do my 2 mile run straight away since it was such a lovely day out. I did the couch to 5K week 6.1 Walk 5, run 5, walk 3, run 8, walk 3, run 5, walk 5. Although I ran slow I did it all. I definitely think I will be running much better this saturday if I keep up the intervals I have planned for the week. After my run, I took the dogs for a short walk and then busted out dinner. I was starving! I fixed leftover sauerkraut with turkey sausage and oven fries and a garden salad. I ended up having two twinkies later after learning they're only 4 points each. I had extra point values leftover from earlier in the day. A little bit later I had a pudding cup. Even though I had to break into my weekly point allowance, it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...