Thursday, May 5, 2011

bossypants

I got my new monthly Audible points a couple days ago and have already spent them. My first purchase was Bossypants! I've been looking forward to reading it for a while but figured an audiobook read by the author would be just as fun. It's such a fun book and definitely kept me laughing throughout the whole thing. I'd highly recommend it. 


Midmorning snack!


Second day of dirty rice and a salad for lunch. Just as yummy as the first.



Afternoon snack, along with pretzel crisps and a laughing cow cheese.


My second afternoon snack eaten on the way to target after work. 


Tonight was just a simple walk with the dogs. Listening to Rumours of course since I had just watched Fleetwood Mac Glee =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...