Thursday, May 19, 2011

the beginnings of a diet coke addiction


Just another week at work...I've gone through a lot of charts! 


Pre-lunch snack.

PBJ! Yum! And a brown cow blueberry greek yogurt and some cheddar rice snacks.


Afternoon snack. I was trying to not have  Diet Coke today...those artificial sweeteners are not good for you. But I went to get a frappuccino because I was seriously sleepy and the starbucks kiosk had closed 30 minutes prior! So I had to settle for a DC to wake me up, it worked!


After I got home from work I enjoyed a WW PB pretzel bar. 


It took a ridiculous amount of internal dialogue, but I finally decided I wanted to get my run in BEFORE dinner. I got everything ready-set-to-go before I headed out and luckily my mom got home shortly after I left and did the rest of the cooking! I fixed chicken breast tenders with hot sauce, roasted potatoes, roasted summer squash and zucchini and roasted corn. Yum!


My run went well. I did Couch to 5K week 6.2 which is basically two 10 minute running intervals. It felt great to finish! I always wonder how come when I run a longer distance and decide to talk a walk break, I feel more tired after I start walking then if I had just kept running? It's so weird! 

I'm hoping to get my TNT fundraising letters written tonight and tomorrow so I can get them sent out Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...