Tuesday, May 10, 2011

audio review: heat wave

Today at work, I was able to finish Heat Wave. Honestly I did not love the book. Considering how obsessed I was with the show, I figured I'd devour it. I bought the hardback soon after it was released and quit reading half way through. I would just keep getting distracted with better reads. Considering how much time I have to listen to audiobooks at work I figured it'd be worth a shot to listen to it at work. The same thing happened listening as reading. I would just get distracted with better offers. I don't know what it is about the book. It's just slow or something? There was just something missing from the story to suck you in like in a typical mystery novel. I wouldn't give the book a bad rating, just neutral. It's how I felt about the story. I could listen or not, I didn't feel compelled to continue. I wonder if Naked Heat is any better? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...