Saturday, April 30, 2011

yellow honeydew

I'm not gonna lie, this past week has been great w/ my parents out of town =). To be able to do whatever, whenever is fantastic.

Thursday when I got home from work, there was a Harry and David package waiting for me from my Grandma! 



Friday afternoon at work I needed some fuzzy caffeine and a Snickers. 


Of course immediately after eating the Snickers I felt pretty gross from all the sugar so I had to bust out my sliced Harry and David pear and apple.


After work, I was very proud of myself for going for a run. It's amazing how not tired I feel after work when I know I have the weekend ahead of me.


Although the actual running part didn't feel all that great, I love the way I feel after I get back. So accomplished.


I also finished reading a super-cute book I bought on my Kindle for iPhone app. It's a sequel and just as good as the first.


Today was a busy day it seemed! I had to run to Ulta and Target and then the grocery store and also stopped at Southwood Nursery to spend my Easter giftcard and get some beautiful flowers for the backyard. Then I spent A LOT of time cleaning up the house and putting stuff away so my parents wouldn't have to come home to a mess. Then I planted all of the colorful flowers I bought! While I was planting my parents got home. It was nice to see them and the dogs were super happy they were home. I even ended up going for a run around 8:30! I'm very proud of myself for this because I was definitely not in the mood. When I got home I had a bowl of yellow honeydew melon I purchased a this morning. Hit-the-spot dessert!



One thing I love about Nike+ is that it is so fun to see your speed get smaller and smaller as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...