Sunday, April 24, 2011

A visit from the Easter Bunny!

 Since my parents left for vacation yesterday, I figured I wouldn't get any sort of Easter basket. I was mildly sad about that, since I have always gotten something, but didn't really think about it too much. Well, around 8:45am, shortly after my alarm went off my mom called. After I toweled try the dogs (it was raining), I called her back and she asked me if the Easter Bunny had arrived. I was thoroughly confused. Perhaps my aunt and uncle were supposed to drop something off at the door? I explained my confusion and then my mom told me to go check in the urn on the fireplace mantel....














































All the treasures in my cute new gift bag! 

Now I'm off to Southwood and Target to spend my new giftcards! Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...