Sunday, May 16, 2010

MacBook Pro




Excitement, excitement, excitement! I am so excited to finally have a new computer! Although I have nothing but love for my old computer, she did me well and lasted 7 years, I am excited to be able to have multiple internet tabs open w/o it bogging down. I love that I can take my computer somewhere and the battery lasts longer than an hour. I love how easy it was to transfer all of my stuff. I just dragged my music to itunes and it knew what to do, I didnt have to search and import and all that crap. I love that I just dragged my photos too and it kept them organized the same way. I love how when I downloaded skype to chat w/ my aunt, it took minutes to get it set up, but when I was talking her through the download on her PC there were so many more steps to do. I love how I no longer have to worry about viruses and reformatting. I am happy with my decision.

1 comment:

  1. i love your photobooth pictures! and i am glad you love your decision! i totally understand!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...