Monday, September 7, 2009

the bandana gang

There is a new dog park in Tulsa. It's called Biscut Acres and it's practically my home-away-from-home. I go there at least 5 times a week if not daily. It's always soooo packed! I need to take a picture at it's peak because its rediculous. Who would have thought that 50 dogs and their owners could all be in an are the size of a football field and there are absolutely no dog-brawls!??!(not that I expected my dogs to do anything but play but you know what I mean)



On the way! They are so excited! They dont look it because I made a weird noise to get them to look at the camera and they are still puzzled. I put bandanas on them not only because they are cool, but out of practicality. From about 50 feet away, all small gray dogs and all black med-large dogs look exactly the same, so this way I know who I should be paying attention to!



Sam likes to lay behind the drivers seat on the way home. He is just too exhausted to stand. But he will hold his head up for AC.


They had so much fun, they didnt even mind waiting while I got gas on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...