Monday, August 24, 2009

urban cowgirl milf.

As I impatiently await my weeds season 4 disc 3 to arrive from netflix tomorrow and procrastinate the last few paragraphs of the journal review I should be working on right now, I must give a shout-out to one of my new favorite style icons: Nancy Botwin!

I feel as though these images do not do her fashion justice. It's very difficult to find screenshots of her as any search you do about weeds usually just brings up the sexed-up gardening advertisements for the show (which I think are fun a different, but not about fashion).




Not only is she gorgeous, but she always looks pulled together, yet cas, even when freaking out about the "family business". Most of her ensembles are jeans, cowboy boots and floaty tops or cute dresses. She wears a lot of hammered gold jewelry like large hoops and she is almost always wearing a layered necklaces. I think I would get bored if I simply copied her outfits, but they're a good jumping off point for one-day mom-chic!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...