Thursday, July 30, 2009

suburban baroness of bud

I cannot begin to express how much I love Weeds! I've heard about it for years, but I don't have showtime so I've never gotten a chance to see it. Well I reinstated my netflix a couple days ago and they have the first 3 seasons of Weeds on demand. I've watched the entire first season in 3 days and I believe its my new favorite show (well, ok, second place to Kendra). Suburbia with a sick twist, love it!!
It's a weed wonderland, Nancy. It's like Amsterdam only you don't have to visit the Anne Frank house and pretend to be all sad and shit. --Doug

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha i loooove weeds! it's so funny! i watch the fourth season online too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i want to do is watch weeds! i have been wanting to for years and still have yet to do so! i also tagged you on my blog! which im sure you will see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...