Friday, July 10, 2009

patent snooze...I mean law

So today we had a lunch (pizza!!) pannel discussion with reps from all the different colleges here at OUHSC. They each gave a quick schpeel and the we could ask quesions. The first guy to talk was a PhD, JD. He just graduated law school and will be going into patent law (assuming he passes the bar exam). As he was talking about his science PhD how he got into being a patent agent and then attorney I kept thinking how new and different and interesting that sounded!
So then a couple hours later while "studying" for the mcat in the library I started investigating how becoming a patent attorney. The national exam website has all they're old exams online. I got through about half of one question and my eyes glazed over. I guess I wont be making a (potential) career switch anytime soon....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I see you're a follower of Lauren Alexander's Blog, and I would like to invite you to a Giveaway on my blog featuring Lauren's work:
    http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/



    Have a lovely week,
    Kara Witham

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...