Thursday, June 25, 2009

waiting and waiting and waiting

I feel like all I ever do it wait. A lot of my summer project is tests that involve a lot of "incubations". I put samples into little trays and then wait a while for the sample to stick, then wash it out and put in more chemicals and wait and repeat. It was kind of fun at first, because it gave me a lot of time to read blogs and shop on the computer, but I am so over it. I probably should be analyzing my data but I dont want to. My abstract is due in two weeks and I just dont feel motivated to start it yet. Whatev. I'm sure it will all work out.
What I really wish I could be doing is reading these amazing new books I found! I was searching for "twilight for adult" books and kept hearing about the Black Dagger Brotherhood books. They are so good! They are romance novels which make them even better! Ha! I could care less that they guys are vampires, I just love that they are big and tall and do they're own thing and aren't yes-men! I am so sick of push-over guys! I am ready for guys who like to be the boss!

3 comments:

  1. push over baby boys are so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can be like me and wait till an hour before your abstract is due and scratch something up...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...