Saturday, June 13, 2009

it's a charmed life

Tonight I stayed in and it was amazing. I had a grilled nutella and banana sandwich, painted a lot and watched amazing movies (adventures in baby sitting, casablanca and uptown girls). I've spent alot of money at hobby lobby the past few days (paint brushes and canvases are on sale!) and my favorite purchases are my two new painting books, "Brushless Painting" (using sponges and stamps and dobbers and q-tips, etc.) and "Sponge Painting" (landscapes and flowers with kitchen sponges). I am absolutely in love with my books and cannot wait to paint more! I also got two Jane Seymour (Dr. Quinn!) how-to-paint kits, one is watercolor and the other is oil pastel sticks and am excited to try them out! I'll let you know how it goes!




2 comments:

  1. wow your paintings are pretty good!
    I like the dragonfly a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...