Friday, June 5, 2009

I guess I spoke too soon when I said love.

I am so frustruated and I have no clue what to do. I hate it! I keep waiting and asking for them to show me what to do and they just keep pissing away the days. I dont know how many more times I can ask what I'm supposed to do. And then to make matters worse, I hear her asking when I'm getting started on my project. I dont know because I have no idea what to do! I feel like this summer is a disaster. Since I'm from the school of thought that believes that everything in our lives was brought there by our thoughts, it makes me feel mad/sad/weird/upset to know that this lab is this way because I brought it upon myself. I almost makes me feel borderline hopeless. I was really hoping for this summer to be a smashing success and for me to learn a lot and to love research and all that jazz, but honestly, I just dont know. At least its nice to know that its not me that feels this way. Pretty much everyone else I've talked to is in the same boat. No one knows whats going on.

2 comments:

  1. give it time, and things will start to work out!

    i still miss you so much, and am so sad i won't be there this summer to hang out with you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly i really don't think you've brought this upon yourself. everything will work out! i can't wait to see you! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...