Monday, June 1, 2009

evening in barcelona

The only time I ever get headaches is when I am dehydrated. Note to self: bring insanely large amounts of water to future PPM Clinic time since drinkable water doesnt seem to be found there. I am suprised this even happens since I am known to drink gallons of water daily; you'd think I would have quite a bit stored up, kind of like a camel.

Since clinicals went much later than expected today, I convinced myself I JUST HAD TO HAVE sonic for dinner. I feel like a blob of disgusting fried fat floating in a pool of grease. Too bad when I'm exhausted and a little bit sleepy I forget how much I dislike how I feel after I eat fastfood regardless of the place. Maybe next time I'll finally remember?

I miss my bed from home. I miss the huge-ness of my queen so I can spread out all I want. I miss my three pillows lined up so no matter which way I turn there is always neck support. Most of all I miss having a bed not made of foam and saggy springs.


I'm always listening and watching; my ear is like a boom mike. And judging, frankly. Constantly judging. --Kathy Griffin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...