Sunday, June 28, 2009

crystal meth tweakers

I love mexican food and movies! Friday I had a yummy spinich quesadilla and swirl at La Luna and then off to henry hudson's for an LIT and then I saw the hangover again! I just love that movie so much! It reminds me of all the amazing nights with friends from OU (and luckily I remember them all!)!!

Yesterday I rented Slumdog Millionaire and Confessions of a Shopaholic and ate my leftover La Luna and painted and it was amazing! I love painting and being crafty; I'm not very good at sponging regular trees or palm trees or ocean waves or flowers but I still have fun doing it =).

This summer is going by so fast but so slow at the same time! I love living in a new place and getting to know a new city, but I miss my dogs and the garden and my big amazing bed.

Tomorrow is a clinic day; I love seeing the kids, but I hate how long the day is. She starts seeing patients at 8 and then is usually done around 6 or 630. Ok so its really isnt that long of a day, but I spend 4 days a week in the lab where I get there at 10 and leave around 3 or 4, sometimes as early as 2! I still dont know how she stays so late though. They dont book any patients after 4pm! She just get so rediculously behind with the patients. I mean like hours behind. I've never waited an hour and a half for a physician before, I'd be pretty pissed. But she is an amazing doctor and everyone just loves her so I guess thats how she gets away with it?



The worlds I paint leave a lot to engage the imagination by hinting at what lies beyond the four edges of the painting. --Thomas Kinkade

3 comments:

  1. i love the hang over! and thomas kinkade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want drink and eat and watch a movie with you, then eat the leftovers the next day while we watch another movie and paint :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...