Saturday, May 30, 2009

living on tulsa time


Home for the weekend! There was just too much stuff that I needed from home to postpone the trip to next weekend. I thought I only needed a couple very important items, but the front room is now full of all the crap I want to bring back to OKC.

Currently I am crafting!! I'm getting ready to make some fabric bowls from the book my aunt gave me. Since I have no desire to lug my sewing machine to OKC, I have to do all sewing crafts while home. I'll post pics once I'm done! I'm also gonna make a throw pillow out of an old Tshirt from Splash Mountian; I bought fabric that kind of looks like water for the backing so we'll see how that goes.

Yesterday when I got home, I could not stop talking about my lab! I can't wait for shadowing in clinicals on monday and then to start my project on tuesday! Haha, this is the first job I've actually loved going to!





"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment." --Eckhart Tolle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...